Customer Services ManagerSupport / English
|Talent Hunter is an IT and Telecom Recruitment Company ensuring best professional opportunities for talents in the high-tech industry and providing quick and cost-effective solutions to client companies seeking best talent for their business.
We believe that each one of us is designing our live through the everyday choices we make.
"Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work." - Stephen King
You are inspired by gaming business and sport events!? You possess excellent people management, leading and communication skills!? You want to be a part of a young and international corporate environment!? … We are looking just for your talent!
Our client is one of the most trusted brands in the online gaming industry and for one of its’ multicultural support teams, we are currently looking for a Customer Services Manager.
Your daily duties will be connected with:
• Managing multicultural team of customer service professionals ;
• Achieving customer service objectives;
• Meeting customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
• Determing customer service requirements;
• Improving customer service quality results;
• Maximizing customer operational performance;
• Accomplishing information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Nice to have:
• 2+ years’ experience in customer service role;
• 1+ years’ management experience;
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to transfer your skills to other employees through training and mentoring;
• Fluent English.
The company offers:
• Get interesting and challenging trainings;
• Have fun during your working day;
• Be part of a friendly team;
• Receive competitive salary, bonuses and social package;
• Explore new things about corporate business every day.
So are you ready to give an answer to tomorrow’s questions? If so, please send us your recent CV stating the reference code (CSM) in the subject line and we will contact you if you have the required skill set!
Licensed by MLSP, license N 1641, valid until 31.10.2018
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object against processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.